TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions of Kick to Inspire Soccer Academy
By becoming a client of Kick to Inspire Soccer Academy, you agree to the following terms.
1. Refund Policy - We offer no refunds for any reason or circumstance. Our program has limited availability and each spot of sought after. We often have a waiting list for our private 1on1 training and small group program. All sales are final.
3. Rainout Policy - If the fields are "too wet" or if there is significant rain during the morning or evening of our scheduled session, the session may be rescheduled upon Coach's decision. Coach will check to make sure the field is safe before every session. If the field is playable, we will resume the session. Parents do not determine if the session is cancelled.
4. Missed Session Policy - Coach has a zero toleration missed session Policy. If you miss a session, you will forfeit the session. If you communicate with your Coach 24 hours before the session, you will receive a makeup session within a 7 day period.
5. Player Conduct Policy - All students are required to show up 10 minutes before each session to warmup with the proper soccer attire. We do not accept players who are disrespectful or dishonest with completing homework assignments at home.
6. Payment Policy - By committing to our 6 month agreement, you agree with the signed contract that you can commit to the entire commitment. If your credit card fails, our system will prompt you to replace your card within a 24 hour period.
7. Early Contract Termination Policy - If you choose to cancel during the 6 month contract, you can cancel anytime by notifying Kick to Inspire at firstname.lastname@example.org. By canceling the contract, you understand Kick to Inspire's early termination policy:
You can opt out of and cancel your contract anytime by paying Kick to Inspire Soccer Academy a $400 early termination fee. Paying the fee will cancel any upcoming payment and once the $400 fee is paid, all sessions will come to a close.
8. Training Contract - By agreeing to our 6 month program, all sessions must be completed within 6 months from the start date. If the sessions are not completed in a timely manner, you will forfeit the sessions. Your coach will give you multiple options throughout the week to complete the sessions in a timely manner. The training sessions must be complete within the 6 months.
9. Recurring Monthly Fees - By committing to our 6 months program, you agree to our 30 day recurring payment plan.
By becoming a customer of Kick to Inspire Soccer Academy, I agree to the terms on this website. I have signed a contract stating that I have reviewed this page in depth and agree to Kick to Inspire's terms and conditions.